Stylus Studio 2006 - Stylus Studio 2006 XML Enterprise Edition is an advanced XML IDE
Program system requirements: 90 MB of free disk space. Additional space is required for your data.
Stylus Studio 2006 XML Enterprise Edition is an advanced XML Integrated Development Environment (XML IDE). Stylus Studio 2006 adds powerful new features, again pushing the innovation envelope that helped establish Stylus Studio as the premier XML IDE.
The following are some of the highlights of Stylus Studio 2006 XML Enterprise Edition:
- X12 Data Conversion: Convert thousands of X12 message formats to XML and validate converted documents using a new X12 to XML Schema Generation Wizard. Access X12 data as bi-directional XML data sources using Stylus Studio 2006 XML Deployment Adapters.
- XML Schema-Aware XSLT 2.0 Processing: Write more robust XSLT 2.0 stylesheets and eliminate common programming mistakes, simplifying XSLT debugging and improving XSLT performance.
- XML Schema-Aware XQuery 1.0 Processing: Simplify troubleshooting and XQuery debugging, and enhance XQuery code performance.
- Updated XQuery Support: Stylus Studio is the first and only XML IDE to provide updated support for the W3C XQuery 1.0 Candidate Recommendation of November 2005.
- Updated XSLT 2.0 Support: Stylus Studio is the first and only XML IDE to provide updated support for the W3C XSLT 2.0 Candidate Recommendation of November 2005.
- Tools Support for DataDirect XQuery: Develop XQuery expressions that access most relational databases including Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, and IBM DB2. Includes integrated support generating Java code that invokes DataDirect XQuery for deploying XQuery applications with the click of a button.
- Integrated support for Saxon SA 8.6: The Stylus Studio XQuery and XSLT tools have been updated to support the Saxon SA 8.6 processor, a leading Java-based XSLT and XQuery processing component.
- Folding XML Code support: The Stylus Studio XML editor, XQuery editor, XML Schema editor, XSLT editor, and Java Editors now support folding XML code to simplify XML editing.
- Hundreds of usability and performance enhancements.