Realtek High Definition Audio Vista Driver R1.63 - High definition audio driver from Realtek.
* High-performance DACs with 106dB dynamic range (A-Weight), ADCs with 101dB dynamic range (A-Weight)
* Meets performance requirements for Microsoft WLP 3.0 Premium desktop and mobile PCs
* Ten DAC channels support 16/20/24-bit PCM format for 7.1 sound playback, plus 2 channels of concurrent independent stereo sound output (multiple streaming) through the front panel output
* There stereo ADCs support 16/20/24-bit PCM format, one for stereo microphone, one for legacy mixer recording
* All DACs and ADCs supports 44.1k/48k/96k/192kHz sample rate
* 16/20/24-bit S/PDIF-OUT supports 44.1k/48k/96k/192kHz sample rate
* 16/20/24-bit S/PDIF-IN supports 44.1k/48k/96k/192kHz sample rate
* Supports 444.1k/48k/96k/192kHz ADAT® digital output
* Up to four channels of microphone array input are supported for AEC/BF application
* High-quality analog differential CD input
* Supports external PCBEEP input and built-in digital BEEP generator
* Software selectable 2.5V/3.75V VREFOUT
* Two jack detection pins each designed to detect up to 4 jacks
* Supports legacy analog mixer architecture
* Software selectable boost gain (+10/+20/+30dB) for analog microphone input
* All analog jacks are stereo input and output re-tasking for analog plug & play
* Built-in headphone amplifiers for each re-tasking jack
* Two GPIOs (General Purpose Input and Output) for customized applications, and digital GPI Volume Control
* Supports anti-pop mode when analog power AVDD is on and digital power is off.
* Supports stereo digital microphone interface for improved voice quality
* Content Protection for Full Rate lossless Audio content playback (with selected versions of WinDVD/PowerDVD)
* MIDI interface for electronic music instrument support (Pins shared with S/PDIF-IN, S/PDIF-OUT)
* 48-pin LQFP ‘Green’ package
* Compatible with Windows Vista Premium (complies with Microsoft WLP 3.0 specifications)
* WaveRT-based audio function driver for Windows Vista
* EAX™ 1.0 & 2.0 compatible
* Direct Sound 3D™ compatible
* A3D™ compatible
* I3DL2 compatible
* HRTF 3D Positional Audio
* 7.1+2 channel multi-streaming enables concurrent gaming/VoIP
* Friendly user interface for 2-foot or 10-foot remote control applications
* Emulation of 26 sound environments to enhance gaming experience
* 10-Band Software Equalizer
* Voice Cancellation and Key Shifting in Karaoke mode
* Realtek Media Player
* Enhanced Configuration Panel to improve user experience
* Microphone Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC), Noise Suppression (NS), and Beam Forming (BF) technology for voice application
* MPU401 MIDI driver to for electronic music instrument support
* ALC885M-GR features Dolby® Master Studio™ (optional software feature)
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
on July 24 2012 08:36:58
Can I just say what a relief to srceah out someone who really is aware of what theyre speaking about on the internet. You positively know the way to bring a difficulty to light and make it important. Extra individuals must read this and perceive this facet of the story. I cant imagine youre not more well-liked since you definitely have the gift.