EMS SQL Manager for SQL Server Freeware 3.2 - Easy-to-use freeware graphical tool for MS SQL/MSDE administration.
Program system requirements: Pentium 500MHz; 128 MB RAM; 60MB of HD space;
Size: 51.19 MB
OS: Win95,Win98,WinME,WinNT 4.x,WinXP,Windows2000,Windows2003,Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005,Windows Media Center Edition 2005,Windows Vista Starter,Windows Vista Home Basic,Windows Vista Home Premium,Windows Vista Business,Windows Vista Enterprise,Windows Vista Ultimate,Windows Vista Home Basic x64,Windows Vista Home Premium x64,Windows Vista Business x64,Windows Vista Enterprise x64,Windows Vista Ultimate x64
Developer:EMS Database Management Solutions, Inc (» more programs)
View: Antivirus Report
New in this version: Service Broker support; support of SQL Server 2008 features: table types, logon triggers, new backup parameters; SQL editors improved, and many other improvements?
EMS SQL Manager Lite for SQL Server is a light and easy-to-use freeware graphical tool for MS SQL/MSDE administration. It has minimal required set of instruments for those users who are new to MS SQL server and need only it's basic functionality. It makes creating and editing MS SQL Server database objects easy and fast, and allows you to run SQL scripts, manage users and their privileges, simply edit SQL queries and more.
- New state-of-the-art graphical user interface
- Rapid database management and navigation
- Easy management of all SQL Server objects
- Advanced data manipulation tools
- Effective security management
- Excellent visual and text tools for query building
- Impressive data export and import capabilities
- Easy-to-use wizards performing SQL Server administrative tasks
- Full support of SQL Server 2005