EMS SQL Manager for MySQL Freeware 4.3 - Excellent freeware graphical tool for MySQL Server administration.
Program system requirements: Pentium 500MHz or higher recommended; 128 MB RAM; 40MB of available HD space; local or remote MySQL server
Size: 37.45 MB
OS: Win95,Win98,WinME,WinNT 4.x,WinXP,Windows2000,Windows2003,Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005,Windows Media Center Edition 2005,Windows Vista Starter,Windows Vista Home Basic,Windows Vista Home Premium,Windows Vista Business,Windows Vista Enterprise,Windows Vista Ultimate,Windows Vista Home Basic x64,Windows Vista Home Premium x64,Windows Vista Business x64,Windows Vista Enterprise x64,Windows Vista Ultimate x64
Developer:EMS Database Management Solutions, Inc (» more programs)
View: Antivirus Report
New in this version: Added UTF8 support for metadata and support of the FEDERATED table type, added the Find Option tool and the Search Panel in the DB Explorer, lots of other improvements and bug-fixes?
EMS SQL Manager for MySQL is a high performance tool for MySQL Database Server administration and development. SQL Manager for MySQL works with any MySQL versions from 3.23 to 5.2 and supports all of the latest MySQL features including views, stored procedures and functions, InnoDB foreign keys and so on. It offers plenty of powerful tools for experienced users to satisfy all their needs. SQL Manager for MySQL has a new state-of-the-art graphical user interface with well-described wizard system, so clear in use that even a newbie will not be confused with it.
- Full support of MySQL versions from 3.23 to 5.2;
- Support of UTF8 data
- Rapid database management and navigation
- Simple management of all MySQL objects
- Advanced data manipulation tools;
- Connection to MySQL Server through HTTP
- Connection to MySQL Server through SSH
- Powerful security management;
- Excellent visual and text tools for query building;
- Impressive data export and import capabilities;
- Completely remade Visual Database Designer;
- Easy-to-use wizards performing MySQL services.