RadarCube Windows Forms Desktop OLAP 1.20.6 - 100% managed NET Windows Forms OLAP conlrol: high performance, rich features.
Size: 7.68 MB
OS: Win98,WinME,WinNT 4.x,WinXP,Windows2000,Windows2003
Developer:Radar-Soft, L.L.C. (» more programs)
View: Antivirus Report
RadarCube is a powerful NET Windows Forms OLAP control entirely authored in C# 2.0. Having an excellent performance it allows to work with databases with millions records. RadarCube has a splendid user interface and powerful API designed to create true OLAP applications.
- One or several tables/views /stored procedures described in a DataSet object.
- A set of standard aggregation functions like Sum, Count, Distinct Count, Min, Max so on. Custom aggregation functions.
- Hierarchies of three types:
-- Parent-child hierarchies (both balanced and unbalanced);
-- Multilevel hierarchies (both regular and ragged);
-- Mixed from all previous types.
- An ability to create calculated measures, dimensions, hierarchies and hierarchy levels.
- Calculated members of hierarchies.
- Auto conversion of the DateTime fields into multilevel hierarchies. Any conversion algorithms.
- Unicode support.
- Several types of drilling down: to the nearest successor, to the next level, to the next hierarchy.
- Hierarchy members grouping (including multilevel and parent-child hierarchies).
- Separate sorting of different hierarchy levels.
- Ascending or descending sorting based on the column values in the grid.
- Filtering of hierarchy members with or without applying these filters to the OLAP calculations.
- Ability to place pictures into grid cells, and automatically position picture and text within the cell, depending on the parameters defined by a programmer.
- A complete control over the cells contents, ability of custom drawing within the cells.
- Ability to change the context menus in the grid.
- Auto sizing of the cell depending on their contents.
- The IListSource interface implementation which allows OLAP Grid to be used as the data source for the components working with data (for example, Chart or export).
- Allows exporting grid data to MS Excel, BMP, TXT, HTML, JPG, GIF, PDF, and so on.
- An ability to edit OLAP data.