Avira AntiVir Removal Tool for Windows 3.0 - Detect and eliminate Worm.Sober.J/P/Y and W32.Stanit.A, Worm/NetSky.P worms.
Program system requirements: Windows 98/ME/NT4/2000/XP/2003
Size: 0.35 MB
OS: Win98,WinME,WinNT 4.x,Windows2000,WinXP,Windows2003
Developer:AVIRA GmbH (» more programs)
View: Antivirus Report
New in this version: new virus cleaning routines were introduced
Avira AntiVir Removal Tool for Windows is a free, easy-to-use disinfection tool, specifically designed to remove a series of security threats from your system:
* Repair affected files, whenever possible (sometimes files may be irremediably damaged by the malware's actions).
* Easy to use: you do not even need to install it, just unpack it and use the operation instructions provided in the readme file.
* Constant transparency: it displays information while scanning files on your computer, thus allowing you to know the live status of its activity.
* Report features: this tool is able to create log files and reports after completing its task, providing information on scan results.
* Continuous development: we recommend you to check regularly for the latest version, as our virus researchers will add more detection routines to this tool, in order to remove even more threats