PostMaster Express 5.2 - Corporate Messaging Solution - easy to set, configure, use and maintain
Program system requirements: 256MB RAM, TCP/IP account, Sufficient free disc disk space, 256-color display
Size: 37.11 MB
OS: Win98,WinME,WinNT 3.x,WinNT 4.x,Windows2000,WinXP,Windows2003,Unix,Linux,OS/2,Mac PPC,Netware
Developer:QuantumLink Communications Pvt Ltd (» more programs)
View: Antivirus Report
PostMaster Express is perfect for you if
->Your employees need e-mail but you don?t want internet access on every machine.
->If you use dial-up Internet access to download mail from your mail-box, you need to manage between keeping the phone line on as long as possible at the same time maintain a check on the phone bill.
-> You need a corporate e-mail address system of the format firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure professionalism and protect corporate identity.
->You need to control the e-mailing activity in your office. At the very least, you need to know what mails are being sent out.
->You want a system whereby important mails, whateve size and time, always go out first irrespective of the mail traffic.
->While you know that e-mail systems are essential for your organisation, you also know that e-mail viruses can destroy your valuable data. You want top protection for your mail.
->And to top it all, you manage all your IT requirements yourself rather than hire a full-time person to handle it. So you want an automatic Kodak camera for a mail server where you just have to click and still get top quality photographs.
At the core level PostMaster Express helps downloading and distributing mail from POP accounts, enabling local LAN-based messaging and relaying outgoing Internet mail.
FEATURES and BENEFITS:-
1) ADMINISTRATION: Platform Independence, Quick Start Wizard
2) DOMAIN INTEGRITY: No Domain Support, Multiple Domain Support, Domain Integrity, Domain-based E-mail Address
3) ASSURED MAIL DELIVERY: Multiple POP Accounts, Authenticated SMTP Relay Support, Instant Internal mail
4) BANDWIDTH MANAGEMENT: Mail Size Restriction, Mail Transfer Scheduler
5) ACCOUNTS MANAGEMENT: Use Settings, Send-Receive permissions, User Prioritisation, Alias Accounts
6) ENHANCED USER EXPERIENCE: E-Mail Access, WebMail, Automated E-Mail Routing, Auto Responder
7) DATA MANAGEMENT: Archiving
AND many more...