Audio FlashCards software to learn over 1600 common Arabic words & expressions.
* Over 50 free audio wordfiles for free download
* Every word includes a native speaker's audio recording
* Flashcard review and exercises to aid memorization
* Learning-list testing technique ensures word retention
* Manually create your own custom wordfiles
* Windows Mobile/Pocket PC version also available
The Learning List technique
The Learning List technique means that if you get an answer wrong in any of the exercises, that word will be marked as incomplete in all exercise and will have to be attempted again. Only when all exercise have been completed will the word move off the Learning List and another, yet unlearned word, move onto the Learning List to replace it. This process continues until all words in a WordFile have been mastered.
Flashcards & Review
After selecting a Word File on the Main Page, words in the Word File's Learning List can be systematically reviewed using the FlashCards feature. FlashCards can be fully configured including which elements to display and their order, and the delay between items when auto-progressing.
After selecting a Word File on the Main Page, words in the Word File's Learning List can be systematically reviewed using the Review feature. By clicking the "Next.." each word can be reviewed. The "Review Options" button brings up a dialogue windows that allows users to customize that order in which audio is played. Words can also be marked as complete, and added to or dropped from the Learning List while being reviewed.
* Meaning MultiChoice Exercise
* Listening MultiChoice Exercise
* Word MultiChoice Exercise
* Speeling Exercise
* Connect Exercise
* Create a custom Word File
* Learning List Manager
* Create New Word File
* Word File Manager