Open Contacts 5.3.1 - Manage contact info of individuals & org., use the info with other applications
Size: 4.66 MB
OS: Windows2000,WinXP,Windows2003,Windows Vista Starter,Windows Vista Home Basic,Windows Vista Home Premium,Windows Vista Business,Windows Vista Enterprise,Windows Vista Ultimate
Developer:Fonlow IT (» more programs)
View: Antivirus Report
Open Contacts is an advanced address book program for managing contact info of individuals and organizations with relationships. The program was designed for people who need more beyond legacy address book programs in order to improve dynamic interactions with contacts. With SyncML for Open Contacts, you may synchronize contact info with smart phone, PDA and Web address books etc.
* Store details in sections of data fields that are dynamically customizable, with predefined data fields.
* Associate individuals with organizations, and link organizations with departments or subsidiaries.
* Categorize contacts in hierarchy trees, and list contacts of subcategories recursively.
* Search contacts info through any data field.
* Dynamic shortcuts to telephony, Skype, emailing or Web/File browsing.
* Print contact info with built-in functions or external label printing programs.
* Import contact info from MS Outlook, Outlook Express (WAB), Eudora, Netscape/Mozilla/Portable Thunderbird, LDIF, XML, CSV and vCard.
* Export contact info to indented text, CSV, Excel, vCard and XML.
* Attach files and photo to contacts.
* Map service with Google Maps.
* Support multilingual features.
* The program is small and green enough to run on a memory stick.
* Native supports for multiple users in Local Area Network.
With SyncML Client for Open Contacts, you may synchronize contact info with smart phone, PDA and Web address books etc.